Sunday, July 12, 2015

Thing 3: A Professional Brand

This thing gave me the opportunity and motivation to work on my pathetically outdated LinkedIn account. It is definitely looking better now. I realised I had much to add such as some of my latest projects. It is a relief to know it is now up to date, because I have been worried about this incomplete information out there about me (especially considering that I'm actively applying for jobs at the moment!)

What is my professional brand all about?

I am promoting myself as a library professional passionate about transforming public libraries into community hubs and embedding the library within the life of the community it serves.

Here's me...



2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine.

    Great to see you are right up to date with the Things! I know it's difficult sometimes to keep up when there is so much going on, so well done.

    Refreshing an out of date LinkedIn profile is a very good exercise in maintaining a professional brand, something that we all should do from time to time.

    The Rudai23 Team.

    ReplyDelete